Accountancy Training Courses
The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
Course Registration No. 350465
The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), founded in 1904 is one of the world's leading professional accountancy organizations. ACCA members work in public practice, industry, commerce and the public sector. You can study for your ACCA qualification as a suitably qualified school or university graduate or as a mature student.
ACCA supports 188,000 members and 480,000 students in 180 countries, helping them to develop successful careers in accounting and business, with the skills required by employers. They also work through a network of 100 offices and centres and more than 7,000 Approved Employers worldwide, who provide high standards of employee learning and development. Through their public interest remit, they promote appropriate regulation of accounting and conduct relevant research to ensure accountancy continues to grow in reputation and influence.
Kaplan’s track record with ACCA is exceptional. With over 17,000 ACCA students each year, we are a leading international provider of ACCA training and a publisher for ACCA materials. Our exam focused approach continues to generate great results with students consistently achieving higher pass rates than the global average.
|Learn More||Enrolment Now!|
The ACCA qualification consists of two levels; Fundamental and Professional. Each level is sub-divided into two modules; Knowledge and Skills in the Fundamental Level and Essentials and Options in the Professional Level.
In order to qualify as an ACCA member, you will need to complete:
The examinations consist of four modules; Knowledge, Skills, Essentials and Options. Students are expected to study each module in order.
Students must sit all fourteen papers starting with Paper F1, subject to the ACCA's examination rules and any exemptions. Examinations are in June and December of each year.
The ACCA exams are divided into two levels; Fundamentals and Professional.
The Fundamentals level is divided into two modules Knowledge and Skills. The Knowledge module introduces you to the main areas of financial and management accounting. You will study the other technical accountancy areas after you study this. There are six subjects in the skills module which cover the main technical areas that accountants are expected to know.
|Knowledge||Business and Technology|
|Skills||Corporate and Business Law|
|Audit and Assurance|
The Professional level is divided into two modules; Essentials and Options. Both of the modules at Professional level have been set at the same ability level as a Masters degree. This level builds on the technical knowledge you will already have. It will also explore more advanced professional skills, techniques and values. These are required at a senior level by accountants working in an advisory or consultancy role.
All students have to pass the two papers in the Essentials module. The Options module contains four papers, but you only need to complete two.
|Essentials||Strategic Business Leader|
|Strategic Business Reporting|
|Options (any 2 of 4)||Advanced Financial Management|
|Advanced Performance Management|
|Advanced Audit and Assurance(INT)|
You can study for your ACCA qualification as a suitably qualified school leaver, graduate or FIA Diploma in Accounting and Business. If you have a degree or accountancy qualification you may exempt from certain ACCA exams.
To qualify as an ACCA member, you will need to complete:
Tel: +852 25244988
Why study with Kaplan Financial?
Strategic Business Leader
• For each fundamental concept, Patrick would prepare his own summary of key points to facilitate students’ understanding.
• Practicing past papers with students and prepare answer plans to demonstrate how the questions can be tackled.
• Teach the students how to write in precise and concise manners in order to gain more easy marks.
Strategic Business Reporting
• Detailed explanation on key accounting standards, discussion papers, exposure drafts and ACCA articles during the lesson.
• Well-selected past paper questions will be practiced and illustrated during the lesson to enhance students’ exam techniques.
• Structure of good answer, application of accounting standards and marks allocation will be demonstrated and explained during the practice of past paper questions.
Advanced Taxation (HKG)
• Illustrating the tax principles using diagrams and tables supplemented with real life examples to facilitate students’ memory and understanding.
• Picking questions from past papers and prepare answer plans to demonstrate how the questions to be tackled as well as how answers could be structured.
• Preparing the answer plans for questions to be discussed in class showing how the answers should be structured.
Advanced Audit and Assurance
• Exam focused study note to enhance on students' concept knowledge.
• Practice on sample questions or past papers to further enhance students' concept knowledge.
• Exam trend analysis to show you the exam focus area.
• Discuss the update technical articles for the preparation of current issue questions.
Medium of instruction:
All courses are taught in Cantonese, while study materials are in English.
It is a matter of discretion for individual employers to recognise any qualification to which this course may lead.
• Complimentary eLearning Platform Access
• Download electronic copy materials online*
• Browse online courses anytime, anywhere
• Complimentary eLearning Platform Access
• Collect the printed materials during class
• Designated online recap videos available online
* Digital version only available apply online classes
• Course Notes
• Study Text
• Course Notes
• Exam Kit
• Mock Paper & Answer
Support & Service
We believe timely and flexible student support is critical to students' success. We therefore provide below support and service to students.
At Kaplan we are passionate about helping all students through their training, and this doesn’t just stop the moment our students leave the classroom. Our lecturers are approachable and accessible for consultation through emails to help you overcome any issues you may have.
Our library with over 700 reference books is available for Kaplan students. Membership can be applied at our customer service counter.
* Please contact our customer service officers at 2526 3686 to know more about our services.
Free Course Platform
Kaplan Free Course Platform offers you a wide range of online learning opportunities with just one click. It is suitable for learners who are interested to become a CPA or planning to take HKICPA / CPAA / ACCA exams.
Visit https://free.kaplan.com.hk and you will find a course that suits you perfectly.
You may also like
Want to explore other Kaplan coursesCourse Finder