Accountancy Training Courses
The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
Course Registration No. 350465
The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), founded in 1904 is one of the world's leading professional accountancy organizations. ACCA members work in public practice, industry, commerce and the public sector. You can study for your ACCA qualification as a suitably qualified school or university graduate or as a mature student.
ACCA supports 188,000 members and 480,000 students in 180 countries, helping them to develop successful careers in accounting and business, with the skills required by employers. They also work through a network of 100 offices and centres and more than 7,000 Approved Employers worldwide, who provide high standards of employee learning and development. Through their public interest remit, they promote appropriate regulation of accounting and conduct relevant research to ensure accountancy continues to grow in reputation and influence.
Kaplan’s track record with ACCA is exceptional. With over 17,000 ACCA students each year, we are a leading international provider of ACCA training and a publisher for ACCA materials. Our exam focused approach continues to generate great results with students consistently achieving higher pass rates than the global average.
|Learn More||Enrolment Now!|
Why study with Kaplan Financial?
Strategic Business Leader (SBL)
Lecturer : Patrick Lui
• For each fundamental concept, Patrick would prepare his own summary of key points to facilitate students’ understanding.
• Practicing past papers with students and prepare answer plans to demonstrate how the questions can be tackled.
• Teach the students how to write in precise and concise manners in order to gain more easy marks.
Strategic Business Reporting (SBR)
|Lecturer : Fanny Choi
|Lecturer : Minnie Leung
• Email support enables you to choose your effective learning style.
• Equip yourself with the latest knowledge from key accounting standards, discussion papers, exposure drafts and ACCA articles.
• Enhance your exam techniques including structure of good answer and spreadsheet application through practicing well-selected past paper questions.
Advanced Taxation - HKG (ATX)
Lecturer : Angela Nip
• Education - Knowledge building using examination focused notes with mind maps, supplemented with real life examples to facilitate students’ memory and understanding
• Revision - Examination tactics enhancement using selected questions from past papers to demonstrate how to interpret the question and how the answer should be structured
• Interlocking Education and Revision schedule offering an alternative for students to start revision phase earlier
Advanced Audit and Assurance (AAA)
Lecturer : Kattie Kwok
• Exam focused study note to enhance on students' concept knowledge.
• Practice on sample questions or past papers to further enhance students' concept knowledge.
• Exam trend analysis to show you the exam focus area.
• Discuss the update technical articles for the preparation of current issue questions.
Support & Service
We believe timely and flexible student support is critical to students' success. We therefore provide below support and service to students.
At Kaplan we are passionate about helping all students through their training, and this doesn’t just stop the moment our students leave the classroom. Our lecturers are approachable and accessible for consultation through emails to help you overcome any issues you may have.
Our library with over 700 reference books is available for Kaplan students. Membership can be applied at our customer service counter.
* Please contact our customer service officers at 2526 3686 to know more about our services.
4 Steps to Success
1. Course Timetable and Discounts
Check out the dates of session and their recap availability in our timetable, as well as your privilege discounts in our enrolment form.
You may come to our campus or enroll via online store to enjoy exclusive online discount.
You will receive the confirmed schedule via email a few days prior to the course upon successful enrolment. Come and enjoy the classroom learning and we will get you support with the printed notes.
4. Recap Video Service
All sessions will be available for recap at our campus and you will be granted a "40hrs ePass" for viewing the selected sessions in our elearning platform.
What is ePass?
eLearning Video Recap Pass (ePass) would allow you to recap the selected lessons of the enrolled course anytime anywhere via our eLearning platform. Within the granted numbers of hours, you could experience a flexible approach to your study to meet your milestones.
Free Course Platform
Kaplan Free Course Platform offers you a wide range of online learning opportunities with just one click. It is suitable for learners who are interested to become a CPA or planning to take HKICPA / CPAA / ACCA exams.
Visit https://free.kaplan.com.hk and you will find a course that suits you perfectly.
You may also like
Want to explore other Kaplan coursesCourse Finder