In light of the latest development of the COVID-19 pandemic, please take note of the following arrangements of the School:
1. Please wear a mask at all times while on campus;
2. Body temperature screening will be conducted at campus entrances and anyone who is found to have developed a fever or displayed any symptoms of sickness will be advised to seek medical consultation and not to enter the campus.
3. If you have travelled abroad within last 14 days, you will be advised not to come to campus;
4. Our media lab and study room services are temporarily suspended until further notice; and
5. Since the development of COVID-19 around the world is changing rapidly, you are also advised to strictly follow the Government's guidelines and instructions to keep up your personal hygiene and help control the spread of the disease.
We apologize for the inconvenience caused of these measures. We hope all students will stay healthy and for all of us to respect the health of other fellow students and staff.